Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone ever tried "Yoga booty ballet" ?

okay ......so I saw a commercial for the yoga booty ballet thing and it looked kind of interesting...I was wondering if anybody has tried it? If so, how hard is it and does it actually work?



Has anyone ever tried "Yoga booty ballet" ?sheet music



i've thought of tryin this too. im currently doin the slim in 6, and so far it's great. each day i can feel myself bein able to do more and catchin on to the steps. debbie siebers(sp?) is great with her instructions and givin pointers. when i'm done with my 6 weeks i'll be givin this one a try too. like with any program if you stick to it you will see the results. try readin up on it on the website below. good luck to ya~!



Has anyone ever tried "Yoga booty ballet" ?state theatre opera theater



I've heard about the program for a while, and I've wanted to buy the program but haven't yet. I even saw a DVD for it at Walmart and December, but haven't found it there since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter