Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need desprate help for my grade 4 ballet exam!?

i have my grade 4 ballet exam in 6 weeks, the four of us have been told that if we don't improve our tech and get more than 60/100 our teacher won't let us sit the exam and get our money back as we have alredy been entered. i havn't been doing ballet for long and i have had my confidence shattered i really want to pass this exam, like despratly! does anyone have any idea or help or something to help me pass? i know the routines my tech just sucks. please please help me :D



I need desprate help for my grade 4 ballet exam!?secure browser



Just practice! Have fun! And try your best!



When you practice really focus on what your doing, if you have to go slower then normal while practicing to get the technique right then do so! And if you don't pass the exam life will go on! In all reality I think the only thing that should matter when you dance is if your having fun. Nobody should ever beable to stop you and tell you that you aren't a good enough dancer.



I need desprate help for my grade 4 ballet exam!?home theater opera theater



Practice! I know that sounds hokey but practice! Also, the night before the exam do NOT do the dance. Limit yourself to practice it until about 6 or 7 that night, then get to be early to energize yourself. Dont get nervous! Good Luck!!
I take exams too. I didn't do very well on my grade 4 exam. The key is definately to show expression in your face according to the exercise and the music. I will promise you that this will get you a good grade. Remember its all in the facial expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter