Saturday, December 5, 2009

What can I wear with black ballet flats?

I just bought some cute Steve Madden ballet flats but it was an impulse buy. what are some things I can wear them with?



What can I wear with black ballet flats?extension



ANYTHING babe.



believe me, I walked mine to death.



rain or shine, black purple or pink.



godspeed.



What can I wear with black ballet flats?movie theater opera theater



Black goes with basically anything. Dark, deep colors look really cute with black flats, like dark purple or navy blue. Try them with skinny jeans, too.
A skirt that is just above your knee may look nice with the ballet shoes.
pretty much anything. a dress with some black accents on it would be cute, or maybe a skirt, or some skinny jeans. the top doesn't really matter, just as long as it's cute. i wouldn't wear too many dark colors with it though, just so you don't risk looking gothic.
In my opinion the cutest thing would be:



Black flats



Skinny jeans



Babydoll top:



http://parisblues.com/product.aspx?produ...



http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat...
Some nice skinny jeans! i always wear my ballet flats with them, and they look great!



:]
jeans, skirts, shorts, anything really just nothing to bright colored because then the flats won't look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter