Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need to by a ballet barre can you help me?

I need to buy a barre for home practice. I will only be able to go maybe 3 times a week for ballet im going to adventure into some ballroom for a little while. Any ways what height should i get my barre[I'm 5'9' mostly legs]. I asked my teach what height is it that we use and she didnt have clue to what i was talking about..long story...its a triple barre but i wouldn't mind a single barre(prefere double). Help???? don't be like my teacher...then agian maybe its cuz i wont be there as much...



I need to by a ballet barre can you help me?passions soap opera



I tried to find a link to the one I own, but I didn't see it anywhere.



It is very similar to the double hybrid on this site.



https://www.thebarrecompany.com/Aluminum...



Most barre's are around 40" high (give or take a couple of inches). That should be perfect for your height.



I need to by a ballet barre can you help me?mr messed up opera theater



you can usually but them from eBay, although the price range is from about 200$... :(



a barre should be about waist height. have someone measure from your waist to the floor, and this should be fine.



or try and remember where the barres are abouts in class and measure from memory. it wont be exact, but close.



the ones on eBay are adjustable, i think. it will say in the description, anyhow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter