Thursday, December 10, 2009

Video: MY FIRST EVER MODERN BALLET SOLo (1ST YEAr)?

I'm the brunette in the mint green costume... am i good for my first modern ballet solo? please tell the truth! thanks! xxx I was so nervous! LOL! :) :) :)



http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj63/...



Video: MY FIRST EVER MODERN BALLET SOLo (1ST YEAr)?soap opera



GREAT costume! Really pretty. Try and avoid doing turns with your arms in 5th, I think that it doesn't look very nice... But if you didn't choreograph it, then its not your fault :)



-Good spotting



-Point your toes in the split-good to see that you didn't use your arms to support yourself tho :)



-And I really liked the whole going into the split, then rolling out of it-cool trick!



-Try and elongate your arms when in 5th-I know its hard because of the music and you can't stretch your arms fully.



I think you would have done heaps better if you were dancing by yourself and with slower music. But it was good to see that you were trying to keep in time. Was this just the conditions of the comp? I know if it was me I wouldn't of been very good in that kind of competition lol



Good Luck for any future comps though! Hope I helped :)



Video: MY FIRST EVER MODERN BALLET SOLo (1ST YEAr)?city opera opera theater



wow that was good. i really liked it
youre good! but how come they make everyone dance at once?
you were really good.



i think it would be better if you were dancing seperately though :]



but otherwiseee



HELL GOOD :)



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter