Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today's the big day-my ballet recital!!?

Today is the day of my ballet recital!



Any tips on what to do while waiting backstage?



Tips on what to do onstage? No, I already know. But how do I keep from being nervous?



Or remembering my steps?



No, I'm not a huge worrywort, I'll probably do fine, but just some advice would be helpful.



Thanks a lot!



p.s. I'm doing the Dancenter recital. If anyone else goes to Dancenter or is going to be in the recital let me know!



Today's the big day-my ballet recital!!?concert venue



Break a leg! And I men that in a good sense...Turn on your charm. You'll be just fine. I know how you feel. I have a Flamenco performance coming up and I'm always afraid I'll forget a step. We both know the audience won't catch it. Good luck!



Today's the big day-my ballet recital!!?events opera theater



Just daydream of other things
No tips but good luck.
RELAX and break a leg!!!!
Relax and Breathe...have fun and good luck.
Well good for you hope you do good!!
IF you know you would do fine~ so we have nth to worry.



Just remember that you do what you love to do and do it at your best. I'm sure you enjoy doing it... have fun with it.



- God blesses and Cheers -
Just do it to have fun! As if you were dancing in front of all your best friends! You'll be great...don't sweat it!
good luck! i know how nerve-wracking it can be waiting backstage. i used to be a dancer too. i would try to relax and stretch while i was waiting, and also go through my routine a few times as well. you'll do great! =)
Do some deep rhythmical breathing exercises whilst concentrating on the steps that you are going to do. It can really help to reduce the nerves. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter