Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hello! I have been looking for ballet studios in Columbia SC for awhile, I am in a unique situation,

just begun pointe when I moved, and I decided to take a break, but break is over and I was wondering if anyone knew of any ballet studio's in my area who charge less than $120 in all.



Thanks,



Rachel Ann



Hello! I have been looking for ballet studios in Columbia SC for awhile, I am in a unique situation, I had?opera score



You realize that even though you have had prior ballet, when you start again, you might not go en pointe. However, discuss this with the ballet instrucor(s), they will judge you and let you know one way or the other. How long have you been out? One year? Not too bad. Over a year? Well, they'll want you to strengthen your legs and ankles and not hurt yourself.



I don't know about the cost of each class, but try Columbia Ballet School, Columbia Conservatory of Dance, Academy of Dance Arts, Pavlovich Dance School. I just got those out of the yellow pages. They are listed with "ballet" first. Columbia Conservatory and Pavlovich Dance School both have professional dances and sometimes use students for certain shows. Call them up and discuss your situation. They'll be glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter