Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do people wear to ballet's?

My girlfriend and I are going to be attending our first ballet at the Four Seasons Centre in Toronto, Ontario. What do people usually wear there? We'll be sitting in the grand ring.



What do people wear to ballet's?star theater



Formal wear and the guy can wear a suit if you don't own a tux. I love the ballet!!!



What do people wear to ballet's?extension opera theater



suit and tie for you nice evening dress for her, it is usually very smart.
Tutu
something nice but comfortable ,,you don't want to be uncomfortable when you stand or sit do you,, i know i wouldn't
I very nice suit, even a tux for you and the equivelant for your GF. This will be attended by the elite and they will be dressed in their best. Many of these cultural affairs are more "See and be seen" affairs than for the enjoyment of the event itself. Considering this, you want to "Be Seen" in the best possible clothing in very conservative style.
I'm going to assume (being from Toronto myself) that you are going to see the Nutcracker!



I would recommend dress depending on what time your show is. If it is in the afternoon you can dress down a bit, a nice shirt, and slacks will do.



However, if the show is at night I would suggest dress pants and a nice collared shirt, with or without a tie. Depending on your age, and comfort level I might even recommend a suit or jacket (nothing too too fancy, not a tux). Also because of the time of year people will be dressing up a bit more.



For girls I would suggest some nice dress pants or a skirt and a dressy top, or even a simple cocktail dress. Don't show too much skin, you want to dress rather conservatively.



Basically look presentable, and make sure you're comfotable in what you're wearing! Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter