Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has anyone tried Yoga Booty Ballet DVD?

I just purchased the Yoga Booty Ballet DVD's from a TV infomercial and I was wondering if anyone has tried it? Let me know!



Has anyone tried Yoga Booty Ballet DVD?opera.com



yeah i've been working out on it for a long time, i love it. when i first started working out with it and eating right i lost like 40 pounds! it's been a year since and i haven't stuck w/ it so i gained some of the weight back, but i'm gonna start working out to it every night again, because it truly works, especially if you eat ur veggies and fruit!



Has anyone tried Yoga Booty Ballet DVD?amc theatre opera theater



nope
Yeah I have had yoga booty ballet for a few months now I really like them because they are fun but as with all exercise you gotta stick with it. The moves can be hard to get down pat at first but you just need to keep trying til you get it. I often stopped and rewinded when I first got them to better understand the moves. You should have a good with with them and they have definantly helped me lose weight and trim up!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter