Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would any girls go out with me if I were taking Ballet classes?

I am 19, straight, and single and I really want to start taking Ballet lessons. I was just wondering if there were any girls out there that would date a guy who did ballet. I am a little over 6'8" tall, thin, and in good shape go to the gym every day. I am a dedicated Baptist, and go to church every week. I am in Junior college. That is my background, but I just wondered if any girls would go out with me if I were in Ballet class?



Would any girls go out with me if I were taking Ballet classes?chicago theater



oh yea lol.



some girls are a little shocked when the kno that a guy does ballet tho...but girls who do ballet are used to it. and if you think about it, there are a lot of reasons that a guy would want to take ballet classes, and not just because he likes the dancing haha. but thats usually part of it because no one wants a perv in tights in class lol.



but yea lots of girls date male dancers, even ballet, its a sport that takes a lot and is impressive. =)



Would any girls go out with me if I were taking Ballet classes?met opera opera theater



Hell yeah. Male ballet dancers are strong and toned.
r u gay? if u r going to take ballet lessons than u must be gay
what's wrong with ballet class?? yes, of course! if i were the girl then i would be proud dating someone who can do ballet..
I guarantee that more guys than girls would love to go out with you if you become a ballet dancer.



But you're into chicks. Most girls would probably assume you're gay at first -- you must realize this -- but then they would find you quite alluring after they "discover" you're not. Girls love the fine arts -- ballet, theater, etc. -- they find it sexy -- so go for it, dude, but only if you like ballet yourself. Why?



Because ballet is hard to do -- I mean, really, really hard to do, if you want to do it well. You work muscles that you never knew you had, and you punish your toes into bleeding little nubs. I guarantee to you that if you get involved in ballet just to impress some girls, you will fail miserably at ballet, and if you fail miserably at ballet, you will fail to impress the ladies.



It's much easier to become a cosmetologist/hairdresser. Girls would find you alluring for the same reasons as stated above -- that you're in a profession typically deemed "gay" but you're not gay yourself.



Funny story: My grandfather was a male cheerleader in high school, and that's how he met my grandmother.
I think that taking ballet is cool, and as long as a girl can see how confident you are in what you're doing, I'm sure she'll think you're cool too. Just don't act like it's one big joke, explain why it's something that you really like to do. (And make sure you don't date anyone that's not a Christian.



2 Corinthians 6:14 - Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?)



Keep being bold with your faith!



God bless!
i would..i love ballet and i know how hard it is



if guys give you a hard time say ull be the only guy with like 10 girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter