Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to know if i can become a ballet dance?

hello im 15 and a half yr old and want to know if i can be a ballet dancer? but i don't know if its to late to be one, well im 157cm heigh and weigh 55 kg so i don't know if im to fat to be a ballet dancer....and how can i like tone up my uper leg..thighs and make my hips smaller and make my belly flat sp please tell me if im to fat or thin and so on i want to know so i can do something about it thankyou xoxoxox



I want to know if i can become a ballet dance?say yes



well doing ballet will help "tone" you legs, have you been doing ballet previously (if not you can't be professional) and if yes what grade are you on, can you dance en pointe? You probably need to go to ballet school as well



I want to know if i can become a ballet dance?palace theatre opera theater



You have to ask a ballet teacher.
15 is pretty late to become a ballet dancer nut i supose you can give it a go you should go and ask a dance teacher to see what they say you weight is fine you are not fat and you hight is fine so good luck on it
Your height is 155cm and your weight is 55kg. You know what? You are definitely not fat. You are fit and healthy. To tone up your upper leg and thighs and to slim down your hips/waist, and to flatten your tummy, simply use a Stepper machine and do Lunges. Great results! Hey, age or weight is never an issue in pursuing what you want best. All that matters is the passion. I'm 15 and stiff and just joined cheerleading. I am happy doing so.
I do not think that it is to late to become a ballet dancer. I just started two years ago and I was not nearly as thin as some of the other girls. I am now completley caught up and I even had a solo in this years performance. Go for your dreams and enjoy dancing! Good luck!!
You dont have to be super thin to be a ballet dancer, I was always chunky when I used to dance and there was no problem. If you take ballet classes you can tone your legs and make your stomach flat just by taking the classes. If you are talking about being a professional ballerina, then you may be a little to late. Most professionals start when they are very young, but it also depends on how well you learn.
sorry, i don't understand metric system... but if your waist is bigger than 33 inches(idk how many cms that is), then ur 2 fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter