Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do I wear grey ballet flats with?

They are dark grey Kenneth Cole ballet flats. Would they work with black pants? Just jeans? Khakis? Help...when I put them on with an outfit I think they just don't look right.



What do I wear grey ballet flats with?opera music



0mg wear skinny jeans!! wear denim or black ones but not grey skinny jeans those wud look silly will the shoes. skinny jeans is succcch the style for teens and if ur older wear them with regulaer jeans or black pants! kahkis mite wrk tooo!



good luc



What do I wear grey ballet flats with?opera sheet music opera theater



Dark skinny jeans. Preferably from Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch.
I would do jeans better knee length jeans maybe white or light colored shirt with same color belt as the flats. -my opinion-
They would look good with neutral coloured clothing.
Hmm... Ballet flats can be worn with almost anything. I know they'd look good with black pants and a great shirt that's not in a shocking colour.. Try skinny-leg jeans and a cute top with a bolero. that would look good
Dark jeans and a neutral top, maybe blue?
I think dark jeans and neutral colors for the pants
Perhaps a tunic with tights, and you might want to experiment with the colours because different colours go well with different skin tones.
well,, first of all, ballet flats are off, but u can wear grey with a pinkk dress, skinny jeans, anythingg gray looks gr8 with all colors
And why did you get the colour gray?????? hmmmmmmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter